Virtual Learning Guides
RPS Virtual Learning Guides for Families
To learn more about how to support students with virtual learning this fall, we encourage you to review our Virtual Learning Guide for Families! Also check out these additional resources for community partners interested in partnering with RPS to provide facilitated learning centers to RPS students.
- Supporting Virtual Learning - A Guide for RPS Families
- Facilitar el aprendizaje virtual con amor - Una guía para las familias de RPS
Columbia University: Family Guide to Supporting Children in Hybrid & Remote Learning
The Center for Public Research and Leadership at Columbia University created the "Making Learning Work" guides below to provide families with tips, resources, and tools to navigate virtual schooling and student learning this year and beyond. Check out the online workshop for a step-by-step tutorial through the guide.
- Introduction to the Guide (Spanish)
- Pathway 1 Guide -- for families working primarily alone (Spanish)
- Pathway 2 Guide -- for families working with other families (Spanish)
- Pathway 3 Guide -- for families looking for a new school option for the remainder of the year (Spanish).